We are excited to announce that our 2016 annual Salamander Ball fundraising event (Click here for tickets) is on the calendar again for this year! Thanks again to our friends at Zoo Knoxville for being the hosting site.
The following are some of the features of this Masquerade Ball and Fundraiser for DLIA.
- Live music with The Vibraslaps
- The Smokies Critter Parade - come dressed as your favorite Smokies critter!
- Silent Auction
- Local Beer, Wine, and Pollywog Punch
- heavy hors d'oeuvres by Holly's Eventful Catering
- Free Zoo Admission with the Purchase of a Salamander Ball Ticket - Zoo Map
- The Chance to Get Together with Other Supporters of DLIA and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Date: Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Place: Zoo Knoxville in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Tickets: $75 for adults and kids 12 and under free!
- Info and Ticket Purchases: click here, or call 865-430-4756.
- Lastly ... call the number above, or email (todd at dlia dot org) if you have a silent auction item that you want to contribute.
I have an idea!
Why not bring your kids and/or grand kids to the Zoo's Kid's Cove, and then finish the day off with some fun at the Salamander Ball!? There will be music, food, and fun for all!
|WUOT FM Radio||WVLT TV||WDVX FM Radio|
|Knoxville News Sentinel||East TN PBS Radio||Mountain Press|
|Sugarlands Distillery||Spencer Hall Retirement||National Park Conservation Assoc.|
|Holly's Eventful Dining||Great Smoky Mountains Assoc.||Breedlove, Dennis, and Assoc.|
|Bohleber Law Offices||Foster Real Estate||Three Rivers Market|
|The Trust Company||Randall DeFord Architecture||Collier Restaurant Group|
|Smoky Mountain Brewery||Zoo Knoxville||Carolina Hand Surgery|
|TW and Claire Garrett|
Also Note: Uncle Lem's Mountain Outfitters on Kingston Pike in Knox County, TN, is donating gift cards to all attendees!